Shop My Instagram

Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday I'm In Love

All around me the Christmas season has begun but I just can't get into it until after Thanksgiving. I mean, I'm super excited for Fallon's first Christmas but we are still in fall mode for another week around here. There will be no tree, no Christmas music, no cookies and no decorating until next weekend. I could say there will be no shopping but who am I kidding? It's just not Christmas shopping yet. Don't worry, as soon as black Friday hits there will definitely not be a shortage of holiday cheer in this house. In the meantime, one last favorites roundup until it's all Christmas Vacation, NSYNC & Mariah Carey on repeat, twinkle lights and toy stores. 


I'm pretty sure half of my closet is made up of Target finds. I also go for something else and come out with something new in my wardrobe. I just snagged this cardigan and it is the softest, coziest thing ever!

I love my booties this time of year but running around with Fallon all the time requires comfy shoes. It's pretty awesome that there are tons of cute and stylish sneaks out right now. I just got these and they literally feel like slippers, the perfect compliment to any momiform. 

If Fallon falls asleep while we are out and about the last thing I need is strangers getting too close. I love MilkSnob car seat covers and this new one for fall/winter is the cutest.

My friend sent me this article about what SAHMs really do all day. Even if you're working mama, this is a good one. I was literally laughing out loud.

This website has the coolest mom tees. I could make a case for this one, this one, or this one. Maybe all 3!

My mom hosts Thanksgiving dinner and didn't ask me to bring anything but I might show up with a plate of these anyway. 

There are countless sweet and cuddly stuffed dolls for kids out there but Cuddle + Kind dolls are extra special. Not only are they handmade, each doll purchase provides 10 meals to kids who only dream of Thanksgiving dinner. I melted seeing Fallon grab her doll's little hand. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10