Shop My Instagram

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gift Guide: For Baby

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family and friends, full bellies and full hearts. Our little Fallon certainly didn't mind being the center of attention and chowing down on some sweet potatoes! We usually head out to the mall on Black Friday, but not really for the deals. I like to be part of the hustle and bustle without the pressure of snagging a specific item or having a list to go down. All the decorations and shoppers and Christmas displays just get me into the Christmas spirit. 

If you follow along on Instagram you already know that Fallon turned our Black Friday into Brown Friday when she decided to have a blow out as soon as we got to the mall. She pooped right through her festive pants and since it was so crowded I had to change her on her mat on the floor by the candy machines. Oh yes we did. Of course I had forgotten to pack an extra outfit but we couldn't let that ruin our fun. I just left her in her hoodie, diaper and furry booties and she rocked it like nobody's business. 

Even though I didn't shop at the stores, I did get some great deals online shopping after baby girl went to bed. I'm not quite finished and have my eye on a few things we will probably purchase during the Monday deals. I have noticed that tons of the sales started Thursday or Friday and are just continuing through Monday so hopefully everyone gets what they want with those discounts! 

I love the idea of something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read. Mommy and Daddy are sticking to that with 4 gifts under the tree from us. But who knows what Santa will bring if Fallon is a really good girl. Here are a few items on her list that your babes might enjoy too. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10