Shop My Instagram

Thursday, February 8, 2018

32 Week Bumpdate


Single digit weekly countdown. Say, what?! It came so much faster this time. In my last update I said I wanted to start doing them every 2 weeks but since I can't seem to post as often as I'd like, here we are. Honestly, I've been feeling pretty crappy. I am a kind of tired I've never been at any point in my life. Third trimester + toddler tantrums have my energy levels at an all time low. And the position this baby favors is, well, unfavorable at best for mama. I'm often breathless trying to hold a conversation while sitting down. Imagine what I sound like carrying a 23 pound toddler up the stairs. I'm guessing some sort of large wild animal. Like a rhino. Oh and then there's the pressure on my left side that often has me doing the ol' pregnancy waddle. Chris thinks it's cute. Just kidding, he laughs his ass off.  I don't blame him. But he rubs my back all the time so it's okay. 

I'm still having cinnamon cravings, have I mentioned that? I can't remember. It's a common problem these days. On the positive side I can blame it on both pregnancy brain and mom brain. They're both real, ask any mom. We've definitely reached the point where baby movement can be seen through my shirt. I wish I could have caught the face of the poor guy at Home Depot on camera when he saw a glimpse of the ripples under my pink sweatshirt. Fallon is still very sweet about pulling up my shirt and kissing my belly while saying "baby". Crossing all my fingers and toes she has the same feelings when her little sibling is on the outside. 

The nursery is now painted, new fan and furniture moving in next. I'm waiting on a rug and possibly adding another print and a plant but we are actually ahead of the game this time in that department. I can't say the same for baby names. Well, girl names. We have a short list but cannot agree on top picks. I've also purchased zero of the things from my own baby #2 must haves list. Win some, lose some. The name will come to us and those little drawers will be ready with supplies in no time. At least that's what I'm telling myself. 

Until next time, diffusing all the oils to help my totally uncomfortable self sleep!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10