Shop My Instagram

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Organizational Favorites

Maybe it's the New Year, maybe it's nesting, maybe it's just me and my weird obsession with baskets. Whatever the case may be I have been on an organizational rampage, tearing through every room in my house trying to clear the clutter and corral the crap. It's been fun to figure out the spaces where organization is needed then find appropriate items to get things in order. I've been getting rid of so much that we don't need, simplifying in general and loving how even the smallest changes can make such a big impact. When everything has a place and everything is in it's place there's such a sense of peace in the house. I mean it lasts 2 minutes when the toddler is around but at least when I go to put something away I know that doesn't mean tossing it in a drawer or a closet then having to search for it later. I rounded up all my new and old favorites if you're on the organizational train too!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10