Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Things You Should Never Say to a Pregnant Woman

I wrote a post like this when I was pregnant with Fallon after becoming fed up with comments regarding my growing a life status. I polled my mama friends and we came up with a list of things no one should ever to say to an obviously pregnant woman. This time around the comments are fewer and farther between, most likely because I'm around so many less adults! But I continue to be amazed by the things that come out of people's mouths when they see a pregnant woman. There is always someone pregnant in my mama world and we just can't believe that other mamas are the most likely culprits! I mean, don't you remember what it felt it like? If you wouldn't say it to someone who isn't pregnant, don't say it to someone who is. And if there is any shred of doubt whether she will take your comment in a way you don't intend, keep it to yourself. You look great! How are you feeling? I'm so happy for you! These are always the best options and personally I'd much rather respond to these comments or questions than whoa your belly looks big any day. So, go ahead and pass this along to everyone you know. It's always better to be safe than sorry when you're dealing with a pregnant woman. C'mon, you know how we are. 


You're about to pop!
Yea, that burrito I had for lunch was HUGE

It's probably a boy because you're carrying low + wide
Actually it's a girl...or possibly a hippo

Are you supposed to be drinking that much caffeine?
Oh there's mostly whiskey in here so it's basically caffeine free

Was this one planned?
About as well as my shotgun wedding

Your poor swollen feet!
Oh I hadn't noticed, they don't feel like smoked sausages at all

Why do you want an epidural?
So that I don't murder my husband

How much weight have you gained?
I just ate a 5lb bag of Reese's so we'll go with that

Calm down, it's just your hormones talking
They also breath fire, barbque anyone?

Sleep while you can
I sure am, ya know in between the bathroom trips, insomnia, heartburn, hip pain and karate kicks to my internal organs

Wow you're huge, is it twins?
We just found out it's a whole litter of piglets
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. HIGHEST QUAILITY BABY SHOWER DECORATIONS

    ReplyDelete

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10