Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Jogger Round Up

I've reached the point in this pregnancy where I just want to be as comfortable as possible. And luckily my job allows for that. If I'm not in actual pajamas I'm in clothes that are basically pajamas acceptable for wearing in public. The whole loungewear/athleisure trend is really freaking awesome. Stylish + comfy pjs for the win! When I get dressed I alternate between leggings or joggers. And I forsee this pattern continuing for the next several months. I love that they can be paired with anything from sweatshirts to long sleeved tees with vests/cardis to t-shirts and henleys or nursing tanks postpartum. So I thought I'd link up all my current favorite joggers and few things I love to wear with them. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10