Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 9, 2018

Easter Basket Goodies

Easter is already less than a month away! It also happens to fall just a few days before my due date. I am hoping and praying that I don't end up missing Easter with Fallon but either way, I'm making sure her basket is all ready to go now. Last year she was only 9 months old and just showed up for the food. This is the first year she will be excited and able to hunt for eggs and find her basket so picking out the goodies to fill it was really fun. Okay, who are we kidding, she's still showing up for the food. 



I've rounded up some sweet spring basket fillers for your little bunnies to go with all that sugar. I mean plastic eggs are a must and these gold ones are just too cute. Board books pretty enough to use as decor get bonus points and floral pjs absolutely double as an outfit if you ask me. Heart sunnies + a striped ruffle swimsuit because summer will be here before we know it. Bubble wands and egg shaped sidewalk chalk for warm weather outdoor fun. The most gorgeous little rain boots to splash through April showers and Jellies to walk among the May flowers. Some pretty plates for all the picnics to come. And of course a soft, cuddly lamb doll. What will be in your little one's baskets this year?! 


Check out my friends' picks here!

Arin
Chelsee
Navy
Michelle



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10