Shop My Instagram

Monday, March 19, 2018

Girl vs. Boy

It's driven a lot of people crazy that we've chosen not to find out the sex of our babies before birth. I'm all about a good surprise and Chris is just kind of old school when it comes to this. We agreed from the very beginning with Fallon and then did contemplate finding out at the anatomy scan with this baby. But it was short lived and I think we really knew all along we would go for the surprise again. So while I do tend to gravitate towards gender neutral things naturally like grey, white, black, green, tan, I am all for fun prints that are more boy/girl specific. I've picked out some items that I would probably have purchased already if I knew that I was carrying a he or a she. And most likely when this little he or she arrives a few of these gifts will be on the way, because #howflippingcute. Last chance to make your guess!



GIRL 


BOY 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10