Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Fever 2015: My Favorite Products

Happy first day of Spring! It's official, Spring really is in the air and I am so ready for it this year. I thought it might be fun to share some products I love as some warmth and sunshine slowly move in on us. Just so you know, I'm not being paid to advertize for any of these goodies, I just happen to love them enough to do it for free. I personally use each and every one and maybe you would like to try them out too!

 Essie makes fantastic nail polish, plain and simple. I actually have been doing my own (fake) nails for a few years now and love to try out different colors every week or 2. But Peach Daiquiri stole my heart from the first time I tried it and I've kept a bottle of it ever since. It's the perfect Spring time color that you can also rock into Summer. Just watch out if you have furbabies because sometimes they literally stick their noses where they don't belong. 



Maybelline makes 2 products I have a sort of obsession with and can't stop using through the warmer months. I've been a huge fan of Baby Lips since the product came out and have tried several different colors, but my favorite would have to be Rose Rush. I'm not a lipstick girl but I gotta have my chap stick at all times. This stuff keeps my lips smooth and hydrated plus adds a nice pop of color without being too much for me. The Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin is basically the only blush I wear all Spring and Summer long. I have gotten so many compliments on it and I have to say it really does give the best natural looking flush and stays put all day. 

I was introduced to Benefit Hoola Bronzer when I was in college and never looked back. It gives a matte look so you don't get the shiny thing going on and gives just the right sunkissed glow. I am forever a loyal user of this old favorite.

I've always been a Jessica Simpson fan, maybe because she seems like just a real girl with a good heart. Plus, her name is on one of my favorite perfumes. My soon to be hubby got me some Juicy perfume for Christmas (I know, I was impressed too) that I adore and can wear all year round. But Fancy, at least to me, is one just for Spring. It's a little bit floral, a little bit sweet and just the right amount of fun and flirty. 

Okay, I know that Johnson & Johnson is known for their kick ass baby products. But their baby bedtime lotion cannot be beat even for big kids, ahem, adults. Lavender and camomile smell springy fresh and relaxing plus this stuff keeps my skin soft for a good 24 hours. I slather it all over myself right after a shower and I'm good to go. The best part is, it smells great on it's own but also doesn't compete with any perfume I might wear. Winning all around. 

What are your favorites for Spring? I would to love hear from you! 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10