Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Style 2015

If you live in my area this is old news to you but if not, here’s the recap. Earlier this week the temperature warmed up to 54 degrees. And then it rained. And rained and rained and rained. And washed the snow away. But then the temperature dropped and Wednesday night we got all the snow back. This morning it was 0 degrees. So to Winter I say okay it’s been real with the snow and all but please melt away now because we are ready for Spring!


I’ve been spending my free time (actual free time that does not include dog walking, working out or cleaning) finalizing wedding details so I haven’t been up on the new warm weather duds. But last night I decided to go ahead and peek at some of my favorite sites and check out the loot. Not only would I like to add a few pieces to my Spring/Summer wardrobe, but a girl’s gotta have some honeymoon style. And of course I didn’t forget the pampered pups.


Starting tomorrow the forecast is showing temps in the 40s and 50s so we are crossing our fingers (and paws) that those predications come true. Spring might not officially start for another couple weeks but we are hoping to will it to at least feel like Spring while we patiently (or not so much) wait. These are a few items I’m loving for the Mama and the boys.


RuffWear Swamp Cooler Vest


Cincinnati Reds Mesh Dog Bandana
Silly Buddy Gingham Bow Tie Collar

AEO Floral Printed Legging

J. Crew Factory Triangle Bikini Top in Sailor Stripe

J. Crew Factory Triangle Bikini Bottom in Sailor Stripe

Old Navy Faux Leather Capri Sandals

Armoniia Straw Fedora Hat



Target Aviator Sunglasses - Rose Gold


The Mint Julep Boutique Free for All Maxi

I’ve heard about the Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Vest before but it just seemed so counteractive to put something on the dogs when it’s hot out. So I did some research that turned up great reviews and because we already own and love Ruffwear products, it is definitely on list to try out. We are also all about cute bandanas, especially ones that support our teams, and how adorable is the bowtie collar from Silly Buddy?!
I’m totally a leggings lover and when I saw these floral print ones from American Eagle I literally squealed. I’m already dreaming up the endless outfit possibilities. Remember how I said I love navy and white stripes? Could this J. Crew bikini scream my name any louder? I think not. Flip flops are a must to show off those piggies with pretty Spring pastel polish and it’s hard to beat Old Navy for these. I’ve wanted a fedora for a while now but the problem is my teeny tiny child sized pea head. Thanks mom. Women’s hats are usually too big but even though the kid sizes often fit, I find them to look too childish. This one is exactly what I’ve been searching for. Of course sunglasses are the classic sunny Spring or Summer day accessory. Aviators seem work well with my face shape and don’t give me bug eyes and I love the rose gold color of these from Target. Maxi dresses have become a staple in many a girl’s wardrobe these days. They are cute, comfy, flattering on everybody and can easily be dressed up or worn casual so basically it’s a no brainer. The colors in this one from The Mint Julep Boutique are so fun!


What’s on your warm weather wish list?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10