Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Wedding Diares: The Bachelorette Party



Sorry it’s taken me a few days to get this post up but it’s been extra crazy in my world. After an amazing weekend celebrating with my girlfriends I found out from my realtor that an offer had been made on my condo. Yesterday was pretty intense because a million things were going on at once but by the end of the day I was signing the offer acceptance papers. Now the search for our new home is on!

So back to the Nashville weekend. I worked half a day and then went home to finish packing and getting ready for my friend Amanda to come pick me up. We made great time getting down to Tennessee and the rest of the crew met up with us shortly after. There were pizza slices and drinks as we got ready for the first night on the town. Not surprisingly to those who know me, I decided I didn’t want to wear what I had on so thanks to my soon to be mother-in-law for ironing my alternate outfit. Aren’t we a fun looking bunch?!




Saturday our room was up at the crack of dawn. I’m not sure if it was being away from home or sheer excitement but none of us could sleep in. We had breakfast in the hotel and then chilled out for a little while and got ready for the day. In the afternoon I was treated to a little bachelorette shower in one of the suites complete with gifts, games and Panera for lunch. Then we headed riverside for cocktails before a comedy bus tour we had planned later on. The bar we went to had grapefruit beer and it was amazing!


  
Our bus tour was absolutely hilarious and if you are heading to Nashville and appreciate a little blue humor and also some fun facts about the city then I highly recommend it. Afterward it was time to get ready for dinner and do a wardrobe change. My talented friend Kristina did my hair and makeup. Impressive, right? We had our own private booth for dinner and ordered these giant moonshine mason jar drinks to share. My pasta was so delicious I ate it all!



I ended up wearing my white skinny jeans as planned but my sister had gotten me a cute Bride t-shirt so I wore that with my military jacket and favorite booties. I did wear a Bachelorette sash but nothing else that screamed I was about to get married. I have zero problems with anyone who has a great time going all out with that stuff but it’s just not me. I like to fly a little more under the radar. But of course lying low didn’t stop a drunk girl from running full force into me, knocking me down and spilling her drink down my white pants. I figured if it wasn’t someone else it would have been me so oh well, it didn’t put a damper on my night out.



When I made it home Sunday afternoon I was pleasantly surprised to walk into a super clean place with freshly bathed pups! My fiancé is the best. I told him all about our trip and he just laughed at our shenanigans. Mostly they were “well you had to be there” stories but he got the picture anyway. I don’t think I can express with words how grateful I am to have such amazing family and friends willing to come and spend a weekend just celebrating with me. My little sister, who even at 24 will always be little to me, spearheaded the whole planning process. She was dreaming up ideas before I was even engaged and so excited to do this for me. My other maid of honor Kristina helped with the planning and execution as well and of course my mom was right in there with them. Thank you is no enough but I hope they know how much it meant to me to make my pre-party wedding party so memorable and fantastic. I love all my girls and am so lucky to have them in my life!!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful images of your bachelor party!! My best friend is also planning his bachelor party and asked me for the help to book good party halls in Bay area. This area is also very new for me, please help and give best recommendations on venues for bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10