Shop My Instagram

Friday, April 17, 2015

The Wedding Diaries: Bachelorette Party Packing

Tonight we kick off my bachelorette party in Nashville and I can't wait to get down there! But first, coffee. 


 How cute is this monogrammed coffee tumbler from The Sister Studio? It was an early birthday gift that arrived yesterday, just in time for me to take on my weekend trip. 


Yesterday afternoon we took the boys on a walk and they posed just for you. I thought they were going to help me pack but they took naps instead. Nice. Here's what I'm bringing for the weekend.


I'm notorious for over packing because I just can't seem to decide one specific outfit before I'm actually going to wear it. I need options. What's funny is that I have no problem planning a week's worth of clothes for work but when it comes to going out I become very indecisive. We will arrive this evening in Music City so we will go out but keep it on the low key side. Tomorrow we have a fun afternoon event and then the major partying will start later on. I've packed my new denim shorts and coral chinos that I could wear with my chambray shirt or my lacey tank and sandals. The overalls I made it through prom season shopping to get are coming with a white t-shirt and cowboy boots for tomorrow afternoon. My sister really wants me to wear white Saturday night so I'm packing white skinny jeans to pair with either my chambray shirt or white lacey tank and military jacket. I do have a white dress that I wore to my engagement party, but let's be honest, there's a good chance I'll be up on a bar at some point and definitely not down for anyone peeking. 

Sorry, I couldn't find links for the chambray skirt, jacket (both from Fossil) for shortalls (from JC Penny). 

Have a great weekend, digital cheers to you all!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10