Shop My Instagram

Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

I’m so excited Friday has come again but I can’t get over this ridiculous weather we are having. One day it’s sunny and I’d swear it feels like Spring and the next we’re barely above freezing with snow flurries. Say what? I think the best plan of action for getting dressed is layers. Then I just peel them off throughout the day if necessary. Of course an iced coffee goes with any outfit so I’m all set.


We just got our new couch delivered this week and I never thought I’d be so in love with a piece of furniture. I’ve always liked a nice neutral look and Chris and I both wanted a sectional but I didn’t think it would be so easy to find something with the right price. While shopping with my mom we lucked out on a President’s Day sale with free delivery and so far, we couldn’t be happier with the purchase. We even paid a bit extra for the non-toxic stain resistant coating since we live in a zoo and have a human baby exhibit set to open this summer. It came with 6 throw pillows but I’m opting to just keep 2 and choose my own patterns for the rest. I just ordered a few from this Etsy shop and can’t wait to add them!
And speaking of décor, I ordered this print for the big gallery wall above the couch I’m planning and this print for something pretty and seasonal  to frame on our sofa table. Since taking down the festive Valentine’s Day pieces things are looking a bit bare again so I also grabbed this cute egg crate and these springy berry baskets as the season gets ready to change over.
I think I’ve done a pretty good job of controlling my intense desire to buy all the baby things but I could not pass up this beautiful swaddle. I have a thing for both elephants and navy blue plus it’s gender neutral, will work with the navy accent color we have decided on in the nursery and is beyond adorable. I’m currently working my way through this book because it’s been recommended by so many people and since I was reading all about swaddling I figured I should get at least one to practice. See, my baby purchase is totally reasonable.
Happy Friday!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10