Shop My Instagram

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Baking Babes + Holly Jolly Jams

Baking Christmas cookies was on my list of things to do with Fallon this year. Lately she's been very interested in food and I thought it would be fun for her to watch the whole process in the kitchen with me. So we spent yesterday afternoon making huge messes and forever memories baking our first round of Christmas cookies together. My friend's little boy was with us too and he was supposed to supervise but he fell asleep on the job. Men. We made snickerdoodles with white chocolate buttercream and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. My kitchen was a disaster by the time we finished but it was absolutely worth it. 


I don't know about y'all but I love listening to music while I bake. We broke out the speaker and put our Christmas playlist on repeat. If an afternoon of baking Christmas cookies with Christmas music blaring doesn't put you in the holiday mood I just don't know what else does! My cookie recipes are a secret (for now) but I thought I'd share our holiday playlist. Most of these are throwbacks and they immediately take me back to car rides to the Christmas tree farm with my family and dancing around in my room with my girlfriends. I'm excited for Fallon to grow up jamming to these same songs as we make new holiday memories. I'm sure I will keep adding songs as I think of them so let me know your favorites!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10