Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday PJ Party


There is something about putting on pjs that just immediately lowers my stress level. I have my comfy clothes that sometimes double as clothes I wear out of the house but I really love me some cute pjs (that I almost never wear in public). Having a baby means I get to shop for pjs for both of us and oh man am I jealous of the selection for kiddos. Why don't they all come in my size?! It has already been so much fun rocking festive jams this month and you can bet we will keep it up until the new year. I could really go crazy buying them for every single day through Christmas but that would just be crazy. Or would it? In case you love having pj parties as much as we do, I thought I'd share some of my favorites for mama + munchkin.












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10