Shop My Instagram

Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday I'm In Love

As awesome as Christmas was, I'm ready to get back to normal and let things calm down a bit for the winter. I can't believe this is the last Friday of the year! I may or may not make a resolution, but I'll ponder that over my beverage tomorrow evening. In the meantime, Friday fun. 



I made cranberry white chocolate muffins for a little holiday brunch and again on Christmas morning at our house. They were a big hit and everyone keeps asking me for the recipe. You're welcome.

If you're in the market for a pair of leggings that feel exactly like pjs but look exactly like pants, here you go. I got these for Christmas and I actually could sleep in them. They are the perfect addition to my momiform.

It's unlikely you will ever see Fallon without a bow if she isn't wearing a hat. Partially because I think she's so flippin' cute with a bow on fuzzy head and partially because people call her a boy without one. And it drives me nuts! Our newest favorite shop has some adorable options for any baby girl. 

We are in the thick of sleep training and it's pretty clear Fallon likes to hold something to soothe herself. Have no fear, there's a Slumkerkins with her name on it (literally) on its way to us. 

My friend sent me this article and it was just what I needed to read this week. I'll be 30 next year and if I spend the next decade of my life tired, untoned and chasing after kids, then won't i be lucky?!

One of my very favorite clothing companies for babes, June & January, is having an end of year sale with 40% off! Their hoodie jumpers are the best and I wish I could buy them in every single color for Fallon. 

Happy last Friday of 2016!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10