Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cozy Slippers

I'm a KY girl right down to my bare feet in the summer time but I love wearing slippers all winter long. Now that I stay home with my kiddo, I can be found wearing some of my beloved cozy footwear all day long and even sometimes to the grocery! I have a nice little collection, that my husband endlessly makes fun of me for, but I love them all so much. If you think it's silly to have a pair of slippers for every occasion, well you're just wrong. I had my eye on some super fuzzy Uggs last year but couldn't bring myself to spend the money. This year I received them as a gift, immediately put them on and have barely taken them off since. Of course my sweet baby girl would decide to poop on them. Insert the Kevin McAllister scream here. While I go work on operation shit removal, check out some of my favorite comfy slippers for yourself. 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10