Shop My Instagram

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Best Baby Gear

It's Friday eve!!! My baby girl is now more than half a year old and the time has flown by right before my eyes. I remember a year ago I was researching products and planning my baby registry and it seems like just yesterday. It was exciting but oh so overwhelming. I was relying on other moms to give me advice and recommend all their favorite baby things. So today I thought I'd pay it forward and gather up some of the baby items we love up to 6 months. 



I've said it before and I'll say it again and again. I could not live with any amount of sanity without my Solly wraps. I used my first one so much I bought a second one. They're wonderful to carrying around a sleeping newborn but have served me just as well for a 16 lb teething 6 month old who does not want to be put down. My arm muscles are forever grateful.

An infant tub is a necessity and there are so many to choose from. We decided to go with the Puj tub and have zero regrets. It cradles baby comfortably, allowing her to be in the water safely and makes it an easy solo job. The best part is that it folds right up flat for traveling or just going to grandma's house. 

Fallon is one of those kids that rarely wants to be put down but she does loves a good workout in her Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo. We broke this bad boy out as soon as her feet could touch the ground and never looked back. The incessant noise it makes is nothing compared to enjoying that morning cup of coffee unattached. 

Another nifty little invention is the play gym. We actually have both the Fisher-Price Kick and Play Piano Gym as well as this wooden one. The piano gym is on our main floor and we've used it to lay Fallon under since she was probably 6 weeks old. The piano at the end can be flipped up to play from a seated position when your babe hits that milestone. The wood gym is in Fallon's room and I like that we can change out the toys that hang from it because miss Fallon gets bored quickly. 

The DockATot is one of those baby things I sincerely wish they made for adults. It's so easy to move anywhere in your house for baby to sleep in and the cover is removable for washing. I've already gotten double the use out of ours because Beau sleeps in it while Fallon naps in her crib. 

If you plan to give your baby a pacifier, do yourself a huge favor and get some clips. Babies are always spitting them out or dropping them and my goodness the you throw I pick it up game could go on all day. We love all the cute options from Ryan and Rose and Fallon loves being able to put her pacifier in all by herself. 

Whether you plan to breastfeed or not, the Boppy pillow is awesome for babies. Aside from using it as a nursing pillow, it's an extremely versatile item. We've used ours for tummy time, as a baby longer and most recently as a safety net around Fallon as she's learned to sit up on her own. 

I'm not being compensated in any way for listing these products, I just truly love them and believe they're wonderful for little ones and hope you will too!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10