Shop My Instagram

Monday, January 9, 2017

Cardi Party

The weather has been just plain nuts lately, 60 one day and 30 the next. How is a girl to know what to wear?! Cardigans are the answer. I love the versatility and functionality of them on the practical side but I also don't mind how cute and cozy they are. Playing dress up with Fallon when we go out is so much fun but I usually don't have much time to put a lot of thought into my own outfit. Cardigans go with everything. If it's a chilly morning I can layer underneath them and peel off as the day warms up. I can add a beanie and a scarf instead of running errands in a bulky coat and they are super nursing friendly and stylish at the same time. How can you go wrong? Our little kitty found my sweater pile and cozied on up for a snooze so I'm guessing she gives her paw of approval. Linking some super cute options for y'all to stay warm and fashionable in. Have a great week!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10