Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Mama + Mini: Crazy For Camo

If you take a peek inside my closet you will not see a lot of prints going on in there. I prefer to stick to my few favorites and leave the rest to accessorize with. Or just to provide a blank canvas for all the things my 6 month old will paint on me. Hashtag mom life. Naturally I dress my daughter in styles similar to my own and one of my all time favorite prints is camo. It's pretty hot right now and I am loving that I'm finding it everywhere for mama & mini! The best part is that it's completely gender neutral so I'm finally including the boy moms. Check out some of these we've been rocking or have our eyes on. 

Mama

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

Mini 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10