Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On Snuggling

Another snowfall has blanketed the NKY/Cincinnati area. Looks like the groundhog was right, we are in for another 6 weeks of winter, at least. I am one of those weird people who enjoys having 4 true seasons so it's a good thing I live where I do. The snow is pretty and fun to play in but with the snow and ice contuing to cause hazardous road coniditons, I'm starting to get tired of it. There is a positive still to a cold and winter though. Snuggling! My furballs are quite affectionate and not only with us humans, but very much with each other. Who knew there were so many way to snuggle? 

 The Huggle


The Over the Back



The In Your Face




The Grouple



The Double Header


The Peak-A-Boo


The Chin Rest



And the Classic Spooning




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10