Shop My Instagram

Saturday, February 1, 2014

On New Year's Resolutions

My friend was telling me how she just decided on a New Year's Resolution. I can't even remember the last time I made one. This year was the first New Year's Eve I stayed home in longer than I can remember. I spent the evening on the couch with my boys. At midnight I kissed Chris first. And then Ares, who snorted at me and then farted. And then Chaos, who managed to slip his tongue nearly down my throat. I think if the dogs had to make New Year's Resolutions Ares's would be to spend more time with his fans, the celebrity that he is and all. Chaos's would be to spend more time sleeping and less time going on walks. 



What would your pets' New Years Resolutions be?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10