Shop My Instagram

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Disney Characters

I received a text message from my friend asking which Disney characters my dogs would be if I had to cast them. I took this question very seriously and tried to think of which character personalities would best represent both my dogs and my cats. My first thought for Ares would be Toulouse from The Aristocats. If you are not familiar with this movie the character is a kitten with all the confidence in the world. He's very smart, adorable and michevous and uses his attributes to his advantage. 


I picture Chaos as Rex from Toy Story. Rex is Tyrannosaurus, an intimidating looking dinosaur perceived to be vicious and dangerous. He is actually very sweet, gentle and nervous about everything. He would also be fitting as Simba, the lion who befriends creatures he would be expected to eat. 




 Orion, or Little O as we call him, is our youngest cat. He's still a curious, playful kitten at 9 months old. Little O is always making us laugh with his antics. He is extremely friendly and outgoing and we sometimes wonder if he believes he is a dog. Little O is fearless but lovable and enjoys cuddling with both us and the dogs. He would be perfect as Oliver from Oliver & Company, the kitten who is taken in by a band of stray dogs.



Piper is our 10 year old Siamese mix and the reigning queen of the castle so to speak. She fancies herself a perfect princess and far above all the other animals. She may be the smallest furry member of the family and the only girl but she will not hesitate to put any of the boys in his place. And so Sassy from Homeward Bound is her spot on match up. 


 Which Disney characters would you cast your pets as?

**Special thank you to Kristina for this fun idea**




SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10