Shop My Instagram

Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites


Schools closed early or closed all together, grocery stores were raided for milk and bread and the rest of us watched out the windows at work awaiting the snow storm. Well after a full day of nothing, Winter Storm Jonas finally decided to show up. I'm cozy on the couch, pups by the fire, HGTV on as I write this, watching the snow fall. My mind has been on dog training, home decorating and baby registry research lately but a girl has got to make time to find some new favorites right? 

I mentioned Bundle Organics in my 15 week post. These drinks aren't cheap but they are so delicious and I feel so good knowing I'm getting amazing nutrients in my body for me and for baby.

All this planning has me typing up notes on my computer at work, my laptop and my phone. 2 weeks into the year I decided I really needed a planner and I love the cute cover on this one. If I'm going to carry it around with me all the time it has to be pretty to look at!

Lucy & Co. has some of the best hoodies for pups around. The fit is perfect for Ares and Chaos and I can't get over how adorable the new heathered blue and gray designs are.

I've been hearing all about this Boom Chicka Pop popcorn so I finally picked up 2 flavors at the store last week. Beyond the beautiful packing, this stuff is delicious. But I am warning you, it's addicting!

As y'all know I've been on a sweets kick with the pregnancy big time. I love waffles and was practically drooling on the keyboard when I found this recipe to make them with cake batter. The waffle iron we got for our wedding will be put to good use making these babies. I'm thinking we might even need some snow cream on top since fresh snow is now available.

Happy Weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10