Shop My Instagram

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Tail of 2 Divas

Dogs and cats are just like people in that they each have their own distinct personalities. A huge part of the fun of bringing a furbaby into your home is watching his or her unique traits come out. I cannot tell you how many times a week one of mine does something and I just wonder how I was ever entertained before them. It’s definitely like having furry little people who speak a different language in my home. And I love every minute of it.

I’ve talked a lot about Piper, Ares, Chaos and Little O individually and told you all countless stories that really showcase their personalities. So it’s probably no surprise that Piper and Ares are usually deemed most dramatic. If somebody looks at Piper wrong there’s a good chance she will hiss or start throwing punches. When Ares wants something it’s very clear that he needs it like 10 minutes ago or he’s going to die. Just picture him chirping and frantically pawing at the back door to go out even though he was happily playing around 2 seconds before.


Generally this pair is the more photogenic of the group and that may have to do with their diva like qualities. But when they are upset about something, they certainly aren’t shy about showing it. I think some of the greatest pictures of them are moments I’ve captured when they are pissed off and letting me know about it. Sure, the shots of Ares with his perfect camera ready pose and Piper looking right at me with those baby blues are amazing. But sometimes the dramatic diva ones are just as fun.



Show me your furry diva pics!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10