Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

Do you ever look in your closet and see a whole bunch of things you like but don't love? I had so many clothes/shoes/accessories that I liked just fine and there was nothing wrong with, but I recently found myself wearing them just because I have them and not necessarily because I really wanted to. Sometimes I buy things just because they are on sale and I'm positive I will need them at them some point. Or maybe I feel like I'll miss out on a good deal. Other times I did love them at one point but my style has just changed. And there are some things that I really just don't even know what I was thinking. You know those ones where you wore it last year and this year you're like uummm no. The point is, I'd rather have less things that I love and am excited to wear than more things I just wear because they're there. So I've been cleaning out my closet. 

I've gone through tops, dresses, jeans, skirts, coats and shoes. But the last categories on my list were jewelry and bags. I've kept a lot of pieces that I realize I never wear anymore and bags I don't use so it's about time for them to go. In honor of my overhaul, I've been scouting out some potential replacements. I'm holding onto some of my more colorful items but where I'm really lacking is neutrals. So here are a few things on my wish list. 
 

Really all the jewelry could be worn together with a colorful outfit or just to spice up jeans and a tee. I am also loving this necklace and even more so the story behind it. J. Crew Factory usually has sales on top of their already discounted merchandise and this bracelet would go with everything. I stumbled across this interesting and fun piece on Instagram and it could be a great addition to a stack.

I am typically not a purse girl, meaning it's the category I have the least of in my closet, but every now and then I like to get a good new one I know I'll use for awhile. I like the look of the hobo bag in gold dust but the grey and tan versions are just as pretty, and how cute are the tassels on the leather bag?!

Happy Hump Day!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really love the life style you have posted.And really like to get more about this kind of this blog while wearing my jogger yoga pants and . Wonderful stuff to read and beatiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10