Shop My Instagram

Saturday, August 15, 2015

FriYAY Favorites

I’m sure it’s been a drag for some of you but this week has just flown by for me. I can’t believe it’s Friday again. But I’m certainly not complaining. Let’s do another round of Friday, or should I say FriYAY, favorites to get the weekend started.

I love Hello Apparel. Their shirts are so soft and comfy and the simple messages that everyone can relate to get me every time. So it’s no surprise I was ecstatic to find out they have teamed up with Lucy & Co. pet products to make a Hello line for our furry friends. A dog wearing a shirt that says “Dog”, priceless. Not only do Ares and Chaos look super adorable in clothes, they love to wear them. And here’s the best part, today is Lucy & Co.’s birthday so doggie apparel is 50% off! You bet I scored a Dog tee for Chaos and a Hello tee for Ares. Since Chris and I both own Hello Apparel tees ourselves, now we can all match. It’s the little things that make me so happy.

Friday afternoons are for Starbucks. I look forward to treating myself and it’s become a great start to my weekend. Now what could be better than a delicious iced coffee on a summer day? One with a cute little crochet cozy. I discovered Knot Unraveled on Instagram and fell in love with the sweet little designs. And guess what? The summer sale is on so you can fancy up your coffee for just $7.

Stripes are my favorite. I would probably wear something striped every day if I didn’t think it would freak people out. I found the most adorable little black and white striped t-shirt dress here and I LOVE it! It’s easy to throw on and run errands with sandals or could be dressed up with some jewelry and wedges. The material is soft but definitely not see through, I was a little worried about that. You can’t beat the price and it literally arrived 2 days after I ordered it. Win, win.

I am a firm believer that when your home smells good, it puts you in a better mood. I always have warmers on or candles burning. Of course miss seasonal right here has to have summer scents only for another month or so and what could be more perfect than Summer Days? Candelles makes amazing scented soy wax candles that come beautifully packaged in mason jars. Yes, I’ve got this baby burning as I type and it smells like summer in a jar. If you hurry you can still get 20% off with code SUMMER20 until tomorrow when it drops to 10% off with code SUMMER10 thru 8/20. You’re welcome.

I don’t know about you guys but I love avocados. I’m always looking for different ways to eat them. A quick, healthy and yummy option I’ve been eating lately is spreading half an avocado on multigrain toast. Scramble 2 eggs whites (or whole eggs), add some diced tomatoes, some shredded mozzarella and a bit of sea salt + garlic powder and you have a nutrition packed meal. 
Let the weekending begin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10