Shop My Instagram

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bootie-licious



I don’t know about y’all but I have fully embraced the bootie trend and I am loving all the new options out this season. One of my favorite things about this type of shoe is that you can basically wear it all year round, depending where you live. We have all 4 seasons in my neck of the woods and I’ve been wearing the pair of booties I got last fall the entire year. They look cute with shorts, dresses, jeans and leggings and there are so many fun styles to choose from you really can’t go wrong. For fear that I would wear my favorite pair from last year out too soon I’ve been scoping out the goods this season and I am overwhelmed with all the great choices. In case you can get a bit shoe crazy like me, I’ve narrowed down the field with some of my must haves for this fall.



I wore the Carlos Santana pair in my engagement pictures last October and then a million times since. They go with nearly everything and are so comfortable I forget they even have a heel. Can’t you just picture your cute little self strolling down a beautiful leaf covered trail, pumpkin spice latte in your hand, a pair of adorable booties on your feet, feeling the chilly fall air on your cheeks? Okay I might be getting a bit carried away here. But now I’m determined to capture myself doing just that sometime this fall and then I’ll blog about it to prove it really happened. Which is your favorite pair? You might just see me rocking them in the next few weeks!



Happy Friday eve muffins!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10