Shop My Instagram

Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall into the GAP



Remember how a couple weeks ago I said I rarely shop at GAP? Well now I’m a big fat liar. After buying a few basics that I ended up loving I did a little more shopping during their Labor Day sale. And now GAP has won me back over 100%. We sort of broke up for a while because none of their stuff was fitting me and I felt like it just wasn’t my style anymore. But I am happy to report we are getting back together and I can’t say enough good things about some of the styles they have out right now.



Even though I pretty much stopped shopping at GAP for long period of time, until recently I still had a few items I wore that were YEARS old. That just tells you the kind of quality product you’re buying. Sure, some of the sweaters and such might be a little high priced if you’re on a tighter budget (like me), but the great thing about GAP is that they almost always are having a sale. If you sign up for the e-mails  you will see how often you can get 30 or 40% off on your purchase, which sometimes includes sale items. Plus, if you have a GAP account (not a credit card, just a free account) there are certain times when you will receive GAP cash for your purchase. $25 off your $50 purchase = half price. Um, yes please!


Fleece pj leggings are a must for fall and winter if you spend the better part of your weekends (or weekdays!) in pajamas. I have and love the black diamond design but I just might have to drop my GAP cash on the blue fairisle print too. Okay, who doesn’t love a cozy chunky knit sweater? You can literally wear it ANYWHERE. Work, sleep, play, dinner, just to name a few. Fall is all about leggings and boots, right ladies? Well the GapFit gFastcotton leggings are awesome for everyday wear or to workout in. I have a short torso and long legs but I’m only 5’4 so a lot of times leggings and pants hit my midsection in an awkward spot that’s not very comfortable. These fit just above my hips and are form fitting without being super tight. The Pure Body line is awesome for basics and I definitely am not sorry I ordered a black model long sleeve tee. It’s incredibly soft but light weight which makes it perfect for layering under tops or sweaters, sleeping in or walking the dogs. And let’s not forget about GAP Factory, which is now online! Girlfriends, I promise you will love the legging tee. Stretchy and tunic length to wear over leggings or skinnies, a loose fit that’s oh so figure flattering and the perfect canvas to dress up or down with accessories.


The official first day of fall is mere days away now and I’m so excited for sweater weather! Whether you love GAP already, have never shopped there or maybe took a break from shopping there for a while like me, you just might like some of the sweet styles they’re selling now. Go check it out for yourself or start with some of my favorites here.

Happy Friday!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10