Shop My Instagram

Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

I'm sure if you're on any form of social media you've seen a post that says, "Friday is coming tomorrow and she's bringing wine," on a Thursday evening. Oh how I wish I could have a glass of wine. Well, Friday is here and since I can't drink wine I thought I'd share some recent favorites instead. This very well may be my last post that doesn't include an overload of baby things!
The off the shoulder trend has stolen my heart. This dress comes in a few colors, is so comfortable and flattering (even at 9 months pregnant!) and it's only $25! I ordered yellow but all the choices are pretty for summer.
My latest shoe obsession continues. The sale on these is still going on and I cannot wait to get mine. Even though I've had some swelling in my feet, the gladiator style kind of masks it and surprisingly the other pair I have remains comfortable. Hopefully I'll be rocking these new ones with a cute baby and skinny feet.
I decided that I don't care if I'm 29 and a mom, I'm still going to wear cut-off shorts. I've been waiting to have the baby to order these but I might just go ahead and get my regular size and hope I can get back in them before the end of summer, dream big. What can I say, I have no problem being barefoot in cut-offs with a baby in my arms. #kentuckygirl
Probably statement necklaces aren't very practical with a newborn and I'll most likely be in t-shirts covered in who knows what the majority of the time. But I love this one so much and it would even dress up a t-shirt for that first time I go out without the kiddo.
My best friend for over ten years is getting married tomorrow. I'm beyond honored and excited to be her matron of honor but these glow in the dark legs of mine need a little color. Okay so probably my giant 38 week pregnant belly distracts from everything else but since I'm wearing a shorter dress it would make me feel better to have a bit of a tan on my legs. I've tried a lot of self-tanners and this one is pretty awesome. I even use it on my face and no streaks!
Happy first weekend of summer!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10