Shop My Instagram

Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

It is such a beautiful, sunny spring day that I wish I could just go lay outside on a blanket and daydream. Or sleep. But I figured while I count down to the weekend I'd share some fun Friday finds with you.
 
 
It's officially sandal season and I'm wearing these for the first time today. I have loved the look of lace up flats popping up everywhere but they seemed like they would be so uncomfortable. Nope. Unless I develop kankles I'll be rocking these all through summer.
 
Our master bedroom is getting some finishing touches slowly but surely and these curtains I snagged on sale just came in. I think they will be the perfect addition of some pattern and texture.
 
I may have one too many graphic tees/sweatshirts in my closet but then again, is that even possible? When I saw this one on sale last week I had to order it for my collection. I imagine it will be covered with fur, spit up and peanut butter by this summer, but that's kind of the point.
 
I'm hosting a bachelorette party for my BFF next month and I think I probably need one of these to display some of the treats I plan to serve. Her wedding has a modern rustic vibe that I want to bring to the party, plus it's totally my style anyway.
 
I really like Alex & Ani bracelets and wear mine all the time. This one is so fun and adds a little something extra to a stack.
 
So I've been eyeing this outdoor lantern for weeks. Our tax refund just hit our bank account today so we are going to order deck furniture and I think that means it's also time to pull the trigger on one (or two!) of these guys.
 
I've spent a lot of my first and second trimesters reading about pregnancy, birth and babies but there is only so much you can learn from words. Lately I've been loving reading blog posts about motherhood and how it's so unique yet so universal at the same time. I especially love this one because it just goes to show, you have to gain a lot of your knowledge through your own personal experience.
 
Happy Friday peeps!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10