Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

31 Weeks

 
We've entered single digits on the weeks left until my due date countdown people. We celebrated Mother's Day over the weekend and while it wasn't my first "official" one yet, it just made me really appreciate this little person I'm carrying inside me that much more. I cannot wait to be his or her mommy.
 
As far as the nursery goes, it's in process and picking up steam. The walls are painted and the furniture we are reusing has a fresh coat of white, courtesy of my mama. The crib is in and all put together and we are deciding on a glider to order. I have most of the extras on my baby registry so stocking everything won't happen until after my showers in the next few weeks. I have some blankets and wall art and tons of ideas but most of the finishing touches and décor won't happen until after baby P is here. Once we get things in place I will be happy to share pictures of the progress.
 
I'm wearing non-maternity dresses and leggings (both maternity and non) with mostly maternity tops but also some of my flowy and/or longer regular tops for the most part. Actually I'm not sure if I can get into any regular pants anymore because it's been a few weeks since I've even tried. I'm up 22+ lbs since my doctor's appointment last week but my weight gain should be slowing down now. It's a little harder to keep up with my regular workouts but not so much that I feel like I'm overdoing it. I feel more tired lately but I credit pushing myself to continue working out with giving me more energy than I'd have otherwise.
 
Symptoms: I've reached the point where I'm pretty dang uncomfortable at times. My belly isn't a watermelon yet, no swollen ankles or trouble putting my shoes on. But I feel breathless a lot, just sitting here, and searing, wake me and keep me up for long stretches in the middle of the night rib pain is awful. It's excruciating and I think I'd cry if I had the energy. I was a regular left side sleeper pre-pregnancy but hip and lower back pain are an unwelcome intrusion and staying comfortable is becoming a challenge. Now that I can't, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP ON MY BACK. Oh and the first person to sneak me an ice cold beer in a bottle into the hospital after I pop this baby out will be my new best friend.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10