Shop My Instagram

Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

Memorial Day weekend is always sort of the unofficial start of summer and it's coming up in just a week. Pool parties, grill outs, boating and in my case, a baby shower are on the calendar in NKY. You know I love to be festive so I couldn't resist a little roundup for a Friday post of some cute red, white and blue gear. And the best part is 4th of July is right around the corner so you use it all again!



Oh how I love stripes! This adorable tote also comes in gray + it's on sale! I might have to snag one.
 
If I had a pool I would absolutely have this to float my big ol' belly around on. Nothing says summer like a giant bomb pop.
 
I found these last week and couldn't pass them up. They are so cute and comfy and perfect for just about any occasion.
 
Another pattern I always gravitate to is gingham. How adorable is this retro tankini?!
 
I'm also totally loving all things tie-dye, especially in indigo, but this little red number is super fun.
 
I can't exactly pull off rompers right now, but as soon as I can I'll be picking up some new ones like this sweet eyelet style.
 
And really you just need a pair of aviators to complete the look. These are only $12 but don't look cheap so if you're like me and tend to lose them, no big deal.
 Happy Weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10