Shop My Instagram

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Friday Favorites on Sunday

It rained all day yesterday but the sun finally greeted us this morning. I'm sitting on my desk with iced coffee and donuts and doggies in the yard, the prefect start to a Sunday. I was going to just wait until Friday for this post but I've come across so many great finds lately that I just couldn't wait to share them with y'all!
I usually like to add some fun new pieces as well as a few great basics to my wardrobe each season. But since I've got this belly to contend with now I'm sticking with things I already have that still work mixed with maternity and a few other basics a size or 2 up from what I normally wear. I'll have to wait to jump back into many of the of the moment fashion trends until after this kiddo is born, but I can still keep up in the shoe department! I am loving the lace up style and had to order these pink ones to spice up the mostly neutral palette I'll probably be working with for the next couple months.
Capri leggings are an absolute staple in my closet year round and I like to have options to mix it up. Hands down GapFit gFast performance capris are my favorite. They are beyond comfortable for daily wear or to sleep in and perfect for working out since they are breathable but you definitely cannot see through them. I'm really loving the heathered look right now and the versatile color options.
I've been using my favorite bronzer for years and years and really never considered switching to a new one. That is until I read about how amazing this one is and dared to give it a try. Sometimes change is a good thing. Trust me.  
Several weeks ago I posted an army green utility vest I was eyeing but sadly it sold out before I could order it. Luckily I found another very similar one here. It goes with everything, is soft and quality made and even the preggos can rock it. You're welcome.
I keep seeing different recipes for chia seed pudding and pinned one recently but have yet to try it. The past few days it is just sounding amazing so I'm going to have to whip some up this weekend. I'll probably swap the mangos out for blueberries. Shocking, right?!
Does anyone else suddenly feel like you don't have enough cake stands in your life? My IG and Pinterest feeds are covered with them not only holding cakes of course but showing off all kinds of other glorious desserts and party food, decorating open shelves and displaying candles on sofa tables. This one is currently on sale and so pretty I can't even decide how I want to use it yet.

Happy Sunday Friends!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10