Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

33 Weeks

 
I just ate a cup of soft serve vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and baby P is having a party in there. This kiddo is moving all the time it seems but this is the wildest I think it's ever felt. I guess he/she has mama's sweet tooth already. I try to keep eating mostly food with health benefits but it's just been a week for indulging. Saturday was Kristina's bridal shower and Sunday was my first baby shower followed by our first wedding anniversary on Monday. You're supposed to eat from the top layer of your wedding cake that's been frozen for a year so who am I to buck the tradition? That was going to be it until this holiday weekend.....buuuuttt when work has the ice cream truck hanging out in the front parking lot with free soft serve, things change.

Maxi Dress c/o PinkBlush Maternity
 
I am still sticking with my 5 day a week workouts, although they are noticeably more difficult at this point. I'm going to say I'm 25+ lbs up since my next weigh in is 6/2 and I'll have gained a little more by then. It's definitely feeling like I'm carrying around the extra weight but not to the point that I'm super uncomfortable all the time or anything extreme. I'm still mixing maternity and regular clothes and the warm weather makes it pretty easy to throw on a dress. The long holiday weekend coming up is really making me miss being able to enjoy some adult beverages. I saw a recipe for blueberry pineapple margaritas and had one of those it's so not fair moments. Soon enough.
Symptoms: I walked around my baby shower in wedge heels for several hours in the heat without so much as a swollen baby toe. But since Monday night I've had a bit of swelling in all the little piggies + my ankles. They aren't cankles and honestly not very noticeable but I can feel it. I'm doing all the things you're supposed to do to prevent it and all the remedies to relieve it but doc says sometimes that fluid is stubborn. As long as it doesn't get worse and stay worse, no worries. No heartburn this week!!! Lower back pain, rib pain and shortness of breath come and go but nothing new or really even worth mentioning there. I'm looking forward to cheesecake at my next baby shower this weekend. I'll give you one guess on the flavor.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10