Shop My Instagram

Monday, May 16, 2016

Skin Deep

I'm much more of a clothes and shoes girl than a product junkie but I always enjoy reading about what other ladies are using in that department in case I decide to give something new a try. Pregnancy has been pretty kind to my skin BUT it has caused me to make some changes to my current skincare routine. Today I thought I'd share what is working for me right now.
 
  
I used Cetaphil for YEARS but when I got pregnant my face all of a sudden starting breaking out like it never had before. I was gifted Philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash for Christmas and my pregnant skin loves it.
 
I have been using the Clarisonic Mia with sensitive skin brush heads for a couple years when I wash my face at night. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft but definitely not too harshly exfoliated.
 
I turned 29 this year and it's time to start addressing the fine lines and wrinkles I see forming on my face. Olay is known for many of the brands' anti-aging products and after reading up, I purchased the regenerating serum and eye lifting serum. I've been using both daily as directed and I could be imagining things but I definitely think the 4 lines I counted on my forehead look less visible these days.
 
In college I would fall asleep with a totally made up face all the time. Laziness, exhaustion and vodka were my excuses. Now I can't do it no matter how tired I am. I will take off my makeup and wash my face before going to bed even if I'm half asleep. The quickest and easiest way for me to accomplish this is to use these makeup wipes. I love the new version with micellar water, even though I have no idea what it is. I just feel like they hydrate instead of dry out my skin and remove all my makeup better.
 
I always, always, always put lotion on following a shower. It's the best time to moisturize and I am prone to dry skin. I've tried countless different drug store lotions and luxury creams and then discovered coconut oil. I slather it all over and then try not to let the dogs lick it off my arms and legs!
 
What are your favorite skincare products?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10