Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

 
Spring officially starts this weekend but I guess Mother Nature didn’t get the memo. After a couple weeks of having very Spring-like weather, we are now supposed to be dipping back down into the 40s. Wah. Of course that’s not stopping me from ogling all the pastels and florals popping up everywhere for the season. I’m a sucker for a pretty flowy dress and especially being pregnant this year, I’ll probably be wearing them often. I mean how gorgeous is this floral number 
I also cannot get enough of knotted baby hats. I have been seeing them everywhere and finally had to break down and grab a few of these for this little one on the way. I’m pretty sure the mama is allowed to buy a few things before the baby shower just for fun.
I’m really excited to finally put together the gallery wall I’ve slowly been accumulating pieces for in our living room. Chris and I both love the look of reclaimed barn wood and it’s so neutral, the possibilities are endless. I found this window frame and couldn’t pass it up for the price.
 I’ve always been plagued with dry skin but this year my lips seem to be worse than usual so I was glad to find a sample of this balm I hadn’t yet tried in my makeup box. I slathered it on overnight and in the morning my lips were hydrated and butter soft so I’ve been using it every night!
Warmer weather will mean long evening and weekend walks so that calls for some new doggie treats. We like to reward the pups for good behavior with treats that are both delicious and healthy. While anything with liver in it doesn’t sound appetizing in the least to me, it’s typically a big hit with our dogs.
Happy Weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10