Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 25, 2016

Lilac Love

 
Easter is already this weekend and I'm excited to see our families and show them how big this little bunny in my belly has grown! I'm loving bright lilac for the season and have probably already hit my limit on the amount of items I own in this color so I may gotten a bit carried away. But it's the perfect color for Easter and early spring. It all started with a bra, actually. Don't worry, I won't get too personal. Let's just say I quickly realized that pregnancy doesn't just cause your belly to get bigger. My friend Kristina used to work at Aerie and recommended this style. I don't see that they currently have the color I bought but it was so pretty I couldn't pass it up! And I also second the recommendation. Seriously, you can sleep in it. Then I saw this beautiful maternity dress and my mom bought it for me. It fits me now and has room for a growing bump so it will be perfect for wearing to some of the events I have coming up. I found this comfy t-shirt at Target and snatched it right up in a larger size since it's non-maternity. I can wear it to workout in, to sleep in, under a jacket or with a fun necklace to work or just to run errands or hang out on the weekends with jeans. It's so soft and has some stretch to it which are definitely of qualities I want in a t-shirt. The other day I was perusing the Essie selection of nail colors and my eyes were drawn right to this shade. Of course. It's so lovely on! These Hunter boots are super cute too, although I don’t know that they would be neutral enough for me. I'm not the biggest fan of Peeps but I might have to eat one just because they are so pretty!
Happy Easter friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10