Shop My Instagram

Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patty's Day


When I was a kid I couldn’t say Leprechaun so instead it came out Lebekin. In similar fashion, my sister called her beloved Lucky Charms “Luppy” Charms. My maiden name is Irish so as you can tell, the whiskey drunken heritage is going strong. I wore my green jacket today, painted my nails green, even put a green straw in my water jug. I brought homemade Luppy Charms treats for my work team and got a Starbucks green tea latte (with coconut milk) at lunch. Because OF COURSE I did. It’s St. Patty’s Day people, get with the program. My festive loving heart had to take it one step further and purchase a shamrock t-shirt, which I’ll sleep in. Duh.  Actually Chris has a matching one but you will never catch us wearing them at the same time. We’re just not into all the cuteness. Since I’m missing out on all the traditional festivities centered around bars and drinking, I hope that y’all are participating for me. Kegs n’ eggs, green beer, Jameson, whatever your poison, have one for me. If you are pregnant or otherwise just not drinking, here are some other ways you can celebrate the feast of Patrick all the way into the weekend.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10